3 Simple Steps
Register your Jebel Ali Offshore Company in UAE in 3 Simple Steps
Fill in our simple form and place order.
We will incorporate your company.
Receive your company documents.
About Jebel Ali Offshore Companies
Where are Jebel Ali offshore companies registered?
Jebel Ali offshore companies are registered with Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZAA) situated in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Jebel Ali Free Zone is the oldest and most respected free zone in the United Arab Emirates. It follows a mature legislative framework and international best practices for setting up free zone and offshore companies.
Like other offshore jurisdictions, JAFZA keeps the details of the shareholders and officers of the company confidential.
Jebel Ali offshore companies are ideal for property holding in Dubai and to meet various other objectives such as asset protection, consultancy, trading, tax planning and estate planning.
JAFZA offshore companies are easy to set up and require only one shareholder, one secretary and two (2) directors. The shareholder can also act as the secretary and one (1) of the directors.
Main features of Jebel Ali offshore companies
- Oldest and most respected free zone
- No taxation
- 100% ownership by foreign nationals
- Own shares in UAE companies
- No paid-up capital
- No accounting and audit requirements
- No restrictions on nationalities
- Hold property in Dubai
- Bank accounts in the UAE and all over the world
- No limit on capital expatriation
- Registered address in Dubai
Activities not permitted
- Insurance and re-insurance
- Conduct business with onshore companies in the UAE
- Establishing a branch in the UAE
- Holding company
- International trade
- Brokerage activities
- Intellectual property rights holding
- Online advertising activities
- Registration of ships
- Trading in stock markets
We work closely with the following banks for opening bank accounts for our clients.
The below promotional packages for Jebel Ali offshore company formation are offered for a limited time.
- Government fee covered
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Premium address in Dubai, Business Bay
- Resolution to appoint director(s)
- Dedicated agent for 1 year
*Yearly Fee from second year: AED 7,999 (govt. fee included)
Gold includes everything in Silver, plus:
- Assistance with bank account opening
- Share certificate(s) issued in the name of each of the share holders of the company
- Dedicated company secretarial services
*Yearly Fee from second year: AED 7,999 (govt. fee included)
We accept credit and debit card payments
The bank account will be opened based on the personal profile of the client and the company. There may be circumstances out of our control and the decision for bank account opening rests solely with the banks.
Here is the timeline for Jebel Ali offshore company formation.
Day 1 – Company name reservation
We will also prepare the following documents for your new offshore company:
- Application form for company formation.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Day 2 – You will sign company documents
You will visit Jebel Ali Free Zone offices with us to sign the company documents. If you are overseas, you can appoint us as power of attorney to represent at the signing.
Day 3 – Company registration
Once the company documents have been signed by you, we will proceed with submitting the documents to Jebel Ali Free Zone for the registration of your new Jebel Ali offshore company. The prescribed time frame for the registration of the company at this stage is approximately 3-7 working days.
Day 10 – Bank account process
You may start bank opening process with a bank. The process of opening of bank account could take up to 15 days or more on a case by case basis. You will need to meet the requirements of the bank in order to open your offshore company’s bank account.
*Note: The above timeline is indicative only. The precise time frame for the registration of JAFZA offshore company may vary from one company to another. The timeline assumes that we have already received all the required documents from you in order to incorporate the company on Day 1.
Here are the key features of Jebel Ali offshore companies in the UAE.
|Jebel Ali Free Zone||Jebel Ali Free Zone is a free trade zone established in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Jebel Ali Free Zone offers setting up of offshore companies as well as free zone companies.|
|Type of Company||International business company that can carry out business internationally or act as a holding company.|
|Confidentiality||No public records of shareholders or officers of offshore companies.|
|Accounting||No accounting or reporting requirements.|
|Tax||No tax implications.|
|Laws||Modern legislative framework based on the UAE laws.|
|Ownership||100% foreign ownership allowed.|
|Time zone||Convenient world time zone: GMT+4|
|Paid up capital||No paid up capital requirements.|
|Minimum directors/shareholders||Jebel Ali offshore companies are required to have a minimum of 1 shareholder, 1 secretary and 2 directors.|
|Bearer shares||Not permitted.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jebel Ali offshore company can be owned by anyone 100%.
- JAFZA assures confidentiality of shareholders.
- Jebel Ali offshore business setup enjoys zero corporate taxes.
- Jebel Ali offshore company can be registered from anywhere in the world. There is no need for the owners to visit the UAE.
- There is no requirement of physical office.
- Jebel Ali offshore entities can open bank accounts inside and outside the UAE.
- Jebel Ali offshore companies can own shares in any other legal entities inside and outside UAE.
- Jebel Ali offshore companies can own property in the Emirate of Dubai.
- Any UAE resident or non-resident person can be a shareholder or a director in Jebel Ali offshore company.
- Jebel Ali offshore entity is not permitted to undertake any business activity inside the UAE.
- Jebel Ali offshore entity is not eligible for any UAE visas.
- Jebel Ali offshore entity cannot lease an office space in the UAE.
- Jebel Ali offshore entity is not permitted to hire employees in the UAE.
We can help you with the processes in the following government departments.
Our Amazing Client Reviews