IFZA Dubai Free Zone Company Setup
- Most affordable Dubai free zone
- No office space required
- No employer NOC required
Lowest Price Guaranteed
3 Simple Steps
Set up your International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) company in Dubai by taking the following three (3) steps
Get in touch with us to receive a customized quote for your company formation
Other Free Zones you may be interested in
Here are a few recommendations based on your interest
- Free zone based in Dubai
- Up to 49 shareholders
- Professional, commercial, and industrial license
- Free zone based in Sharjah
- Up to 50 shareholders
- Service, trading, light-industrial, and freelancer license
- Free zone based in Fujairah
- Up to 5 shareholders
- Commercial, freelancer, and other types of licenses
- Free zone based in Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 50 shareholders
- E-commerce, professional, media, and other types of licenses
Here are the timelines for establishing a free zone company with IFZA Dubai
Day 1 – Application submission
You will sign and submit your application.
Day 2 – Reservation of name
We will reserve the name of your company with IFZA Dubai.
Day 3 – Submit documents to IFZA
We will submit your application along with the required documents to IFZA.
Day 6 – Trade license is issued
Your trade license will be issued by IFZA. We will send you a scanned copy for you to start your business activity.
The International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) is situated in the Emirate of Dubai. With a range of benefits to offer, it is all set to become a leading, state-of-the-art investment hub that is sure to help the UAE economy thrive further.
The free zone is strategically located to offer easy access to the booming markets. The advantages of setting up a free zone company here include streamlined procedures and open access to major shipping routes and ports.
Why Choose IFZA to set up a Dubai Free Zone Company?
IFZA emerges as one of the most reliable and cheapest free zones in Dubai, UAE. The jurisdiction is known for offering packages tailored to suit the needs of anyone looking for competitive pricing to set up a Dubai free zone company. Besides the pricing aspect, IFZA provides Dubai free zone company formation of the highest standard. Additionally, IFZA offers flexible workspace options in the form of desks, private offices, and office suites.
The Benefits of Establishing Your Business In IFZA
IFZA can easily be considered the ideal location for businesses to establish their presence in the UAE market. IFZA offers the lowest prices, easy-to-follow procedures and minimum requirements to investors who wish to establish their business in the UAE.
Other benefits of Dubai Free Zone Company Formation with IFZA
- Most cost-effective business set-up options in the UAE.
- Wide range of commercial, services and trading activities available.
- Shareholders are not required to be physically present in the UAE for IFZA company formation.
- IFZA free zone companies have limited liability.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- 100% foreign ownership allowed.
- 0% corporate or personal income tax.
- No minimum paid up capital requirement.
- Quick company formation process.
- Various visa and non-visa packages available.
- Two third of the world’s population is easily accessible by flight routes.
- You can cater to a population of 9.8 million.
- IFZA companies can do business with free zone and mainland companies.
- IFZA companies can also operate outside of UAE.
- IFZA does not require a no objection certificate from your employer.
- Professional, commercial and industrial activities can be combined under one IFZA License.
Types of IFZA licenses and companies
The different types of licenses issued by IFZA Dubai for Free Zone Company Setup are:
Professional: License for consultancy and services businesses.
Commercial: License for import, export, storage, and distribution.
Industrial: License for import of raw material, and manufacturing and processing of certain goods.
IFZA allows combining up to seven (7) activities that may belong to a single license or different license types.
Most importantly, the authorities facilitate investors by ensuring issuance of licenses in four (4) days and quick registration of the company. Since its establishment, IFZA has offered business setup packages aimed at fulfilling the needs and demands of businessmen from across the world. The investors can easily obtain license and register their companies without having to travel to the United Arab Emirates.
IFZA permits incorporation of follow types of companies:
Limited liability company (LLC): This is a legal form wherein the liabilities of the company are its own and do not become the personal liabilities of the company’s shareholder(s). The shareholder’s liability is restricted to the extent of his investment in the company. The assets of an LLC are purchased in the name of the company and not in the name of the shareholder.
Branch: Existing companies can open a branch in IFZA if the branch and the parent company will carry out the same activity. For the purposes of profits, gains, returns, expenses, debts and liabilities the identity of the branch is considered unified with the identity of the parent company.
An LLC and a branch established at IFZA is suffixed by the term ‘FZCO’.
IFZA Company Formation and Residence Visa Issuance Process
International Free Zone Authority (“IFZA”) is a free zone established in the Emirate of Dubai and is co-branded with Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority. IFZA offers the most cost-effective packages for setting up a Dubai free zone company.
How to Set Up a Free Zone Company with IFZA?
The process to setup a Dubai free zone company is made easy with IFZA. You just need to place the order on the website by selecting your preferred package based on your business requirement. InZone offers various packages for all license types, including commercial, professional, industrial and general trading company license.
Here is the step-by-step process for setting up a Dubai free zone company with IFZA.
Step 1: Select a package and place the order on the website.
Step 2: Submit the following documents for the application:
- Clear and coloured scanned passport copy of each shareholder.
- Latest UAE entry stamp or UAE visa of each shareholder (if available).
- Emirates ID copy (if applicable).
- Passport sized photo of each shareholder with white background (shoulders and head showing, coloured, white background, dark clothing, no jewellery, eyewear, no teeth).
Step 3: We will finalize the application and process the same with IFZA. The license will be issued by IFZA in four to five (4-5) working days.
How to Obtain a UAE Residence Visa through an IFZA company?
Step 1: If you have opted for the license with visa entitlement, then we will apply for an establishment card of the company. The timeframe for the issuance of the establishment card is five to seven (5-7) working days.
Step 2: Due to the current CoVid-19 situation, the UAE immigration requires the visa holder to be present in the UAE for the issuance of the residence visa.
Step 3: We will prepare the visa application. The UAE e-visa will be issued within four to five (4-5) working days upon submission of the application to IFZA.
Step 4: Once the visa is issued, we will proceed with the visa change of status in order for the visa holder to carry on with the medical test and Emirates ID biometrics. The timeframe for the change of visa status is one to two (1-2) working days.
The rules of the change of status are listed below:
Change of Status (inside UAE):
- Once the change of status is completed, the visa holder will not be able to travel outside of the UAE until the passport has been stamped with the residency visa.
- After entering the country or upon completing the in-country change of status, the visa holder has thirty (30) calendar days to complete the medical test and Emirates ID application.
Step 5: The visa holder will take the medical test and apply for the Emirates ID. Medical results can be issued from up to two (2) hours with the VVIP package to seven (7) days depending upon the package selected by the visa holder. The documents required for the medical test and Emirates ID are as follows:
- Original passport of the visa holder.
- Copy of the e-visa issued by IFZA.
- Copy of change status confirmation.
- Three passport sized photos of each shareholder with white background (shoulders and head showing, coloured, white background, dark clothing, no jewellery, eyewear, no teeth).
- Trade license of the company.
- Establishment card of the company.
Once the medical result has been issued, the coloured printed medical result will have to be stamped by the medical centre where the medical test has been done.
Step 6: Once the medical result is issued, the visa holder can proceed with the Emirates ID biometrics.
Step 7: The following documents must be sent to the IFZA offices for the visa stamping and Emirates ID process:
- Original passport of the visa holder.
- Original nine (9) passport sized photos of each shareholder with white background (shoulders and head showing, coloured, white background, dark clothing, no jewellery, eyewear, no teeth).
- Copy of e-visa issued by the free zone.
- Copy of change status confirmation.
- Copy of stamped medical test result.
- Copy of stamped Emirates ID application.
- Copy of trade license of the company.
- Copy of establishment card of the company.
The stamping of the visa takes five to seven (5 – 7) working days upon submission of originals to IFZA. The Emirates ID will then be issued after ten (10) days once the visa has been stamped.
InZone provides end-to-end assistance to set up a Dubai free zone company with IFZA as well as the issuance of the residence visas to shareholders and employees.
Optional Office Space Solutions
|Package||Flexi desk||Flexi desk +||Dedicated office||Private office||Personalised office|
|12 month price||AED 5,760||AED 8,640||AED 13,440||AED 18,240||1,400 (per square meter)|
- Conference rooms can be used based on usage with flexi desks and flexi desks+
- IFZA P.O Box cost: AED 1200 / year
- Call handing charges: AED 150 / month
- In case of private and personalized offices an additional utility fee is payable at 6% of the office rent
- Additional phone line: AED 75 / month per connection
- Additional workstation: AED 100 / month
- Small meeting room: AED 75 / hour (during office hours) or AED 100 / hour (outside office hours)
- Conference room: AED 150 / hour (during office hours) or AED 200 / hour (outside office hours)
- Printing; AED 50 for 100 pages
- Parking space for flexi desk and flexi desk+: AED 250 / month
- Outgoing calls: Call + 10% (deposit of AED 500 required for any individual office lines or any international call forwarding requirement)
- In case of dedicated, private and personalised offices one (1) month rent is required to be deposited as security
It is a furnished shared desk that can be used for a maximum of ten (10) hours per week from Sundays to Thursdays from 8:30 A.M to 6:00 P.M. The flexi desk includes a wifi connection, company address at the IFZA free zone, meeting room usage of one (1) hour per month. Conference rooms can also be used on additional payment.
It is a furnished dedicated desk located at the free zone. There is no time restriction on usage of these desks. Additional facilities include wifi connection, meeting room access of five (5) hour per month, and one (1) parking space. Conference room can also be accessed on making additional payment.
This is a dedicated office space of nine (9) square meter in a shared space. The office space will comprise of one (1) workstation and will come with access to wifi, meeting rooms for five (5) hours per month, conference room for one (1) hour per month, and one parking space.
IFZA offers private offices of 12.5 square meter fitted with one (1) executive desk or two (2) workstations. This office can be used 24 X 7. Ancillary services include wifi connection, meeting rooms for seven (7) hours per month, conference room for two (2) hours per month, and one (1) parking space. Private offices can be used 24*7.
A personalized office at IFZA is an unfurnished space of twenty (20) square meter and above. Along with a personalized office, a user gets access to wifi, meeting rooms for seven (7) hours per month, conference rooms for five (5) hours per month, and two (2) parking spaces. Like private offices, personalized offices can be used 24×7
Documents Required for an IFZA Company Formation
The following documents are required for an individual shareholder:
- Copy of passport.
- Passport photo for every shareholder.
- Emirates ID (if the shareholder is a UAE resident).
- Visa copy (if the shareholder is a UAE resident).
The following documents are required for a corporate shareholder:
- Notarized and attested copy of board resolution.
- Notarized copy of memorandum and articles of association.
- Notarized copy of trade license.
- Notarized copy of certificate of incorporation.
Here are the key features of IFZA
|International Free Zone Authority Dubai||International Free Zone Authority Dubai is the one of the most promising upcoming free zones in the UAE.|
|Type of Company||Limited liability company in free zone with minimum of one (1) shareholder.|
|Requirements for accounting||There are no accounting or reporting requirements for free zone companies established in International Free Zone Authority Dubai.|
|Taxes||Companies established in International Free Zone Authority Dubai are exempt from all corporate taxes in the United Arab Emirates.|
|100% Ownership||100% shares can be owned by foreign nationals.|
|Time zone||Convenient world time zone: GMT+4|
|Paid up capital requirement||No requirements for paid up capital.|
|Manager/Person in charge||A person in charge is required to be appointed for each company.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the most common questions related to free zone company setup at IFZA, Dubai, UAE.
You do not need to be in the UAE to set-up your company with IFZA. You will be required to have visited the UAE at least once for the IFZA company formation packages with residence visa allocation. If you wish to only obtain a trade license for your company, you can still form the company even if you have not visited the UAE in the past.
Once your company has been established, you can apply for opening a corporate bank account with any of the banks in the UAE.
No, you do not need a local sponsor to set up a company in International Free Zone Authority Dubai.
The timeframe in setting up a company in International Free Zone Authority Dubai is 3-4 working days after you have signed and submitted the application forms and the provided the required documents. Any further process for the visa issuance is outlined in our timelines section above.
The companies can be set-up with the following main activity types:
- General trading
Do I need to have an actual office space to set up my company in International Free Zone Authority Dubai?
There is no requirement for an office space to set up a company with IFZA. IFZA will provide you with office rental agreement with all licenses.