SPC Free Zone Company Setup
- Affordable Sharjah free zone
- Up to 100 visas on one license
- Variety of office space options
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Get in touch with us to receive a customized quote for your company formation
Other Free Zones you may be interested in
Here are a few recommendations based on your interest
- Free zone based in Dubai
- Up to 3 shareholders
- Professional, commercial, and industrial license
- Free zone based in Dubai
- Up to 49 shareholders
- Professional, commercial, and industrial license
- Free zone based in Fujairah
- Up to 5 shareholders
- Commercial, freelancer, and other types of licenses
- Free zone based in Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 50 shareholders
- E-commerce, professional, media, and other types of licenses
About Sharjah Publishing City (SPC) Free Zone
Established in 2017, Sharjah Publishing City (SPC) Free Zone is located in the Al Zahia area of Sharjah. Its proximity to trade ports makes it one of the fastest growing free zones in Sharjah. The dual license issued by SPC Free Zone has been the main attraction to investors. With this license, your company can operate in both the free zone and the mainland.
SPC Free Zone offers best-in-class office spaces, warehouses, and co-working spaces along with other benefits. Apart from the flagship media and publishing activities, this free zone permits various other business activities including e-commerce, jewellery manufacturing, and trading activities.
The Benefits of Establishing Your Company at Sharjah Publishing City (SPC) Free Zone Include:
- 1500+ business activities to choose from
- Trade license with a duration of up to 10 years
- Provision to combine business activities from different sectors in your license
- Dual license to set up a company in free zone and mainland of Sharjah
- Located near Sharjah and Dubai airports
- Company incorporation within three to five (3-5) working days
- No requirement of NOC submission
- Sharjah’s strategic location with easy access to ports on 2 different coastlines
- Affordable fee for Sharjah free zone company formation
- On-site immigration services
- World-class infrastructure
- Variety of office spaces to choose from
Types of SPC Free Zone Licenses and Companies
Below are the four (4) types of licenses issued at Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone:
- E-Commerce: With an E-Commerce license, you can carry out your business via online websites both locally and across the border.
- Service: A Service license allows you to conduct consultancy businesses.
- Commercial: A Commercial license allows you to trade almost all types of goods.
- General Trading: With a General Trading license, you can trade in more specific goods along with other general items.
Company structures available at Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone are:
- FZE (Free Zone Establishment): Can have only a single shareholder (valid for an individual or corporate entity)
- FZCO (Free Zone Company): Can have multiple shareholders (up to seven (7) and valid for an individual and/ or corporate entity)
- Company Branch: SPC Free Zone allows you to set up a local branch (branch of a UAE company) as well as an international branch (branch of a foreign company)
SPC Free Zone Company Formation and Residence Visa Issuance Process
How to obtain a license for an SPC Free Zone company?
Obtaining a license for setting up a company at SPC Free Zone is an easy process. At InZone, we guide you throughout the company formation process with SPC Free Zone.
Here is a step-by-step process for starting an SPC Free Zone company:
Step 1: Receive a customised quote and complete the payment.
Step 2: Submit the relevant documents for the application.
Step 3: We shall finalize the application and process the same with SPC Free Zone. The license will be issued by SPC Free Zone within three to five (3-5) working days.
How to obtain a UAE residence visa through an SPC Free Zone company?
Step 1: If you have opted for a setup package that issues visa(s) along with the license, we will apply for an establishment card for the company.
Step 2: Once the establishment card has been issued, we will draft and submit the e-visa application.
Step 3: Upon issuance of the e-visa, you may enter the UAE using it and the application for the ‘change of status’ will be filed. After entering the UAE or completing the in-country ‘change of status’ process, you are required to undergo the medical test and file the application for the Emirates ID within a period of thirty (30) calendar days.
The following documents are required for the medical test and Emirates ID:
- Original passport of the visa holder
- E-visa copy issued by SPCFZ
- Copy of ‘change status’ confirmation
- Three passport-sized photos of the shareholder(s) with white background (coloured photo with white background, shoulders and head visible, dark clothing, no jewellery and eyewear, no teeth visible)
- Company trade license
- Company establishment card
Step 4: Once the medical test result has been issued, the visa holder can proceed with the biometrics process for the Emirates ID.
Step 5: Residence visas will be issued. However, since they are no longer stamped on passports, the Emirates ID is used as the residency proof.
Step 6: The Emirates ID will be issued.
At InZone, we provide end-to-end support for the company formation procedures with SPCFZ along with residence visa issuance to shareholders and employees.
Office and Storage Options at SPC Free Zone in Sharjah
SPC Free Zone in Sharjah offers a variety of options to set up your business. Based on your business requirements and staff size, you may opt for one of the below. The free zone offers packages with visa and non-visa options along with multi-year licenses.
This is the best option of the lot for start-ups and budding entrepreneurs. Co-working spaces act as the perfect launchpad for your dream business while also providing you with networking opportunities.
You may opt for a furnished or unfurnished office and lease a 17/25/30 m2.
Retail/Shell and Core
Shell and Core units come with basic elements of a building such as walls and windows. This unit is the perfect choice for you if you wish to develop a workspace as per your requirements.
A warehouse is a must-have for an e-commerce or trading business. At SPC Free Zone, you can avail of warehouse spaces starting at an attractive leasing fee.
SPC Free Zone offers storage spaces with best-in-class security and fire alarm systems.
Documentation Required for Company Formation at Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone
Provided below is a complete list of documents required to set up a company at SPCFZ.
For individual shareholder(s)
- Copy of passport of the shareholder(s) and manager(s)
- Residence visa copy and Emirates ID of the shareholder(s) and manager(s) (for UAE residents)
- Latest UAE entry stamp/visit visa copy
- Passport-sized photo of the shareholder(s) and manager(s)
- Address proof of the shareholder(s) and manager(s)
For corporate shareholder(s)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA)
- Business license
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Board Resolution
Note: The above documents must be duly attested by the UAE Embassy in the country of origin and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in the UAE.
Below listed are the main reasons to set up your company at Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone
|Dual License||Being a combination of mainland and free zone license, the dual license is an ideal option for trading activities. With such a license, the company can operate in both the free zone as well as the mainland.|
|Location||Located close to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road in Sharjah, SPCFZ is just a 7-minute drive from Sharjah International Airport and a 15-minute drive from Dubai International Airport.|
|Business Hours||Office facilities are open 24/7.|
|Visas||Flexibility on number of visas. SPCFZ issues up to twenty (20) visas on select packages.|
|Taxes||SPCFZ companies are exempt from any personal and corporate taxes in the United Arab Emirates.|
|Ownership||100% foreign ownership. No local sponsor required.|
|Multi-Year License||Flexible plans with 1-,2-,3-,5- and 10- year options.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the most common questions related to free zone company setup at SPCFZ.
A dual license is an ideal option if your business activity involves e-commerce and trading. With such a license, your free zone company can operate in the mainland. Moreover, the cost of setting up business in the mainland is reduced significantly.
Yes, you may combine up to five (5) different business activities under one license.
For select packages, SPCFZ issues up to twenty (20) visas under one trade license.
More than 1,500 business activities are permitted at SPCFZ. The Media and Publishing package covers activities such as advertising, software publishing, and radio broadcasting amongst many others. Activities like real estate, financial and legal services are covered in the Standard package.