3 Simple Steps
Register your Ajman Offshore Company in UAE in 3 Simple Steps
Fill in our simple form in less than 5 minutes.
We register your Ajman offshore company.
Receive certificate of incorporation and start activity.
About Ajman Offshore Companies
Where are Ajman offshore companies registered?
Ajman offshore companies are registered with Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) situated in the Emirate of Ajman, United Arab Emirates. These offshore companies are referred to as International Business Companies or offshore companies under the applicable regulations. AFZ is a state-of-the-art Registry and follows international standards and best practices adopted by other offshore jurisdictions around the world.
AFZ keeps confidentiality of shareholders as top priority and their identity is kept strictly confidential in accordance with the law.
Ajman offshore companies can serve multiple objectives such as asset protection, trading, tax planning, real estate holding and estate planning.
Ajman offshore companies are quick and easy to set up and require only one director and shareholder as a basic requirement. The shareholder and director can be the same person.
Main features of Ajman offshore companies
- Modern legislation
- Zero taxes
- 100% ownership by foreigners
- Single or multiple directors
- Own shares in local company
- Zero paid-up capital
- No accounting and audit requirements
- No limitations on any nationality
- Conduct business outside the UAE
- Bank accounts in the UAE and abroad
- No limitation on capital expatriation
- Registered address in the UAE
Activities not permitted
- Insurance and re-insurance
- Conduct business with onshore companies in the UAE
- Establishing a branch in the UAE
- International trade
- Brokerage activities
- Intellectual Property rights holding
- Property holding in Ajman
- Online advertising activities
- Registration of ships
- Trading in stock markets
We work closely with the following banks for opening bank accounts for our clients.
The below promotional packages for Ajman offshore company formation are offered for a limited time.
- Government fee covered
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Premium address in Dubai, Business Bay
- Resolution to appoint director(s)
- Dedicated agent for 1 year
*Yearly Fee from second year: AED 4,999 (govt. fee included)
Gold includes everything in Silver, plus:
- Assistance with bank account opening
- Share certificate(s) issued in the name of each of the share holders of the company
- Dedicated company secretarial services
*Yearly Fee from second year: AED 4,999 (govt. fee included)
We accept credit and debit card payments
The bank account will be opened based on the personal profile of the client and the company. There may be circumstances out of our control and the decision for bank account opening rests solely with the banks.
Here is the timeline for Ajman offshore company formation.
Day 1 – Company name reservation
The name of your offshore company will be reserved based on the three (3) preferred names provided by you. We will also prepare the following documents for your new offshore company:
- Application form for company formation.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Day 2 – You will sign company documents
You will visit our office in Business Bay, Dubai, to sign the company documents. If you are overseas, we will explain the process of signing the documents in your country of residence.
Day 3 – Company registration
Once the company documents have been signed by you, we will proceed with submitting the documents to Ajman Free Zone for the registration of your new Ajman offshore company. The prescribed time frame for the registration of the company at this stage is approximately 1-2 working days.
Day 5 – Bank account process
You can commence the process of opening a corporate bank account for your offshore company. The process of bank account opening may take between 5-15 days or more depending on your individual case. You will need to meet the requirements of the relevant bank in order to open your corporate bank account.
*Note: The above timeline is indicative only. The precise time frame for the registration of an Ajman offshore company may vary from one company to another. The timeline assumes that we have already received all the required documents from you in order to incorporate the company.
Here are the key features of Ajman offshore companies in the UAE.
|Ajman Free Zone||Ajman Free Zone is a free trade zone established in the Emirate of Ajman, United Arab Emirates. Ajman Free Zone offers setting up of offshore companies as well as free zone companies.|
|Type of Company||Offshore company or International Business Company.|
|Confidentiality||Ajman Free Zone does not have any public records of shareholders or officers of offshore companies.|
|Accounting||There are no accounting or reporting requirements for Ajman offshore companies.|
|Taxes||There are no tax implications.|
|Laws||Ajman Free Zone has a modern legislative framework based on the UAE laws.|
|Ownership||100% foreign ownership is allowed.|
|Time zone||Convenient world time zone: GMT+4|
|Paid up capital||There are no paid up capital requirements.|
|Minimum number of directors/shareholders||Ajman offshore companies are required to have a minimum of 1 shareholder, 1 secretary and 1 director.|
|Bearer shares||Not permitted.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Any person/investor who is interested in starting a business internationally. Ajman offshore companies are not permitted to conduct any business in the UAE.
- Any person/investor who intends to minimize his/her tax liabilities or otherwise protect assets.
- Any person/investor interested in carrying out trading and professional services.
- Ajman offshore company can be owned by anyone 100%.
- AFZ assures confidentiality of shareholders.
- Ajman offshore business setup enjoys zero corporate taxes.
- Ajman offshore company can be registered from anywhere in the world. There is no need for the owners to visit the UAE.
- There is no requirement of physical office.
- Ajman offshore entities can open bank accounts inside and outside the UAE.
- Ajman offshore companies can own shares in any other legal entities inside and outside UAE.
- Ajman offshore companies can own property in the Emirate of Ajman.
- Any UAE resident or non-resident person can be a shareholder or a director in Ajman offshore company.
All Ajman offshore companies are required to use ‘Limited’ or ‘Ltd’ as suffix to indicate their legal status.
As a general rule, Ajman offshore companies are not permitted to use words such as Dubai, RAK, Ajman, Emirates, Financial, Bank, Gulf, School, University or Re-insurance.
We obtain at least three (3) names from our clients to check the name availability. If the name complies with the requirements and is not being used by someone else, it is approved by AFZ.
- Ajman offshore entity is not permitted to undertake any business activity inside the UAE.
- Ajman offshore entity is not eligible for any UAE visas.
- Ajman offshore entity cannot lease an office space in the UAE.
- Ajman offshore entity is not permitted to hire employees in the UAE.
We can help you with the processes in the following government departments.
Our Amazing Client Reviews