- INZONE Corporate Services Provider with website address www.inzone.ae (the “Website”), a legal entity established in the Emirate of Dubai (“we”, “us” or “our”). References to “you”, “User”, “your” and “yours” are references to the person(s) accessing the Website(as defined below).
- The Website is the property of InZone, a legal entity established in the Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”). References to “you”, “your”, “yours” or “User” are references to the person(s) accessing the Website. In context of an entity, a reference to “you”, “your”, “yours” bears reference to “your entity”, which may be a sole proprietorship, partnership, or a company. References to “we”, “ourselves”, “our”, or “us” are references to InZone.
2. Accessing Means You Agree
- If you do not agree to our Legal Terms, do not access, view, or otherwise use any of our Website or register as a User.
3. Purpose and Scope
- The Website shall be operated by us and accessed by you in accordance with the Legal Terms. Upon ordering a Service on the website, you agree that that the commercial relation between you and InZone shall be contractually governed by the Legal Terms.
- The Website offers various company formation Services including, formation of mainland companies, offshore companies, and free zone companies.
- The Website also offers other associated Services including setting up of bank accounts, drafting and execution of power of attorney, drafting and execution of wills, true copy attestations, witnessing of signatures, PRO services, visa services, business consulting, VAT registration, local sponsorship services and dual citizenship services. We offer dual citizenship services through an authorized agent namely: Citizenship and Corporate Services Ltd.
5. Access Issues
- You must be at least 21 years old to access the Website.
- You shall only use the Website for lawful purposes.
- The information relating to the Services may be uploaded by us or such other parties authorized by us either as part of the Legal Terms or through other arrangements entered between us and such other parties.
- You are responsible for your internet connection to access the Website on your computer and/or mobile device. You are also responsible for ensuring that any person who accesses the Website through your internet connection, computer or mobile device is aware of our Legal Terms and complies with them.
- You must not use the Website or the Services:
- in any way that is unlawful, abusive, libellous, obscene, threatening or is otherwise prohibited by the Legal Terms;
- to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is in breach of the Legal Terms; or
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (“Spam”).
- While we endeavour to ensure that the Website is available twenty-four (24) hours a day, access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice including, without limitation, due to a system failure, maintenance, repair or for reasons beyond our control. You agree that we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to the Website, whether temporarily or permanently, by any person or organisation, or to block access from a particular computer and/or mobile device to the Website, at any time, without any liability and without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
6. Use of Content and Website Links
- All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sound, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”) including but not limited to design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is owned, controlled or licensed by or to InZone and is protected by the worldwide copyright laws.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, you may:
- only use Our Content for your personal, non-commercial use;
- not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, translate, transmit, publicly display, encode, or distribute any of Our Content; and
- not, without our prior written permission:
- redistribute any of Our Content (for example by using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
- remove any copyright or trademark notice from Our Content; or
- create any database by downloading and storing any of Our Content.
- You shall not create any link from or to our Website without our prior written consent.
- Content from a third-party provider available on or through the Website may not be duplicated, distributed, published, transferred, transmitted, copied, altered, sold, used to create derivative works or otherwise misused. You must comply with all terms disclosed to you as required from time to time by any third party service provider of data or services to the Website, including but not limited to, where necessary, entering into a direct agreement with such third party in respect of your use of their data. For the avoidance of any doubt, although the Website may contain or make reference to trademarks or other proprietary intellectual property rights of our partners or other third parties, you agree that no licence to or right in any of these trademarks or other proprietary intellectual property rights is granted to or conferred upon you by reason of such reference.
- You agree that any rights not expressly granted in the Legal Terms are reserved.
- If you breach any of the provisions in the Legal Terms, your permission to use the Website and your licence to use Our Content automatically terminates and you must immediately delete or destroy any downloaded or printed extracts of Our Content from the Website.
- You may access material on the Website without registering with us first. However, we may restrict access to certain areas including access to Website Services and you may need to register to access them.
- Your registration information must be accurate and complete, and you must notify us of any change to that information, in particular to your e-mail address.
- You warrant that you will not impersonate anyone else when registering for, or using, the Website or the Website Services.
- You must not allow anyone else to access the Website by using your username and password (“ID”).
- You are liable to us for all Website access made by you or anyone else using your ID and we will not be liable to you or anyone else for unauthorized use of your ID.
- To qualify for the registration, you must not have been terminated by us as a User previously.
- By registering with the Website and creating your profile, you can access different Website Services that are offered by us without having to register for each service separately. If a Website Service you wish to subscribe to has additional terms and conditions, you will be asked to accept these separately.
- You agree that:
- you will keep your ID safe, and not share it with anyone; and
- you will not create multiple or false accounts.
- You must not use Website to send chain emails or Spam or to send, use or re-use any material which:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous or indecent;
- infringes copyright or any other legal right; or
- contains any other form of illegal content.
8. Use of the Website
- You can select a Website Service from the list displayed on the Website. You will make payment for the Website Service through the Website.
- We do not guarantee that that the Website Service will eventually help meet your objectives as the Website Service will be provided based on your chosen package and decided by you.
- We do not give any guarantees to the quality of service provided by third party service providers. We will, under no circumstances, be liable for any negligence, errors or the quality of service provided by any of the third-party service providers.
9. Limitations on the Use of Website Services
- We may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Website Service. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website Service at any time, including hours of operation or availability of the Website Service, without notice and without liability. We also reserve the right to impose limits on certain Website Service features or restrict access to parts or all the Website Services without notice and without liability.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the Website Service will be uninterrupted or error free, and we shall not be responsible for any service interruptions (including, but not limited to, power outages, system failures or other interruptions that may affect the receipt, processing, acceptance, completion or settlement of payment or the Website Service).
- We may limit or suspend your use of the Website Service at any time, in our sole and absolute discretion.
10. Fees and Payment Terms
- To avail the services offered on our Website, you agree to pay in prior the service fee for the respective service. Additionally, you also agree to pay the administration fee, and value added tax levied by the UAE Government. Out of pocket expenses, if applicable, shall be paid by you on actuals.
- You agree to pay the service fee in the currency nominated by us and displayed on the Website. Any additional bank charges will be solely paid by you.
- We reserve the right to unilaterally revise the service fees for the services offered on our Website, without any prior notice or intimation.
11. Rating Process
- “Ratings” refers to any ratings and/or comments posted by any User on the Website. You will have to rate the Website Services at a time deemed suitable by us. By posting a Ratings on the Website, you warrant that:
- You are or have been a User through the Website;
- The statements of fact reflected in the Ratings posted by you are true;
- The opinions reflected in the Ratings posted by you are genuine and honestly held by you;
- You will not use obscene or offensive language or submit any material that is, or may potentially be, defamatory, abusive or hateful, an invasion of anyone’s privacy, harmful to other Users, harmful to the business interests of the Website, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law or regulation;
- You will not submit or post any material which constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, including solicitation of other Users to buy or sell services without our prior written consent;
- The Website shall not be responsible for screening, editorial, or other control over ratings, comments or other content and you acknowledge that the Website may include material that could be deemed distasteful, misleading, inaccurate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable; and
- The Website assumes no responsibility or liability for the preservation of content on the Website and we may modify or remove it at our sole discretion.
12. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee for the Website Services.
- We do not offer a refund or credit on a purchase unless one of the promises made by us has been breached.
- We will assess refund requests on merits considering the Website Service purchased and the reasons stated by you for the refund. We are not obligated to refund an amount in situations like the following:
- You have changed your mind about a purchase;
- You purchased a Website Service by mistake;
- The purchased Website Service no longer serves your requirements;
- The Website Service is not in compliance with any law in force outside the UAE;
- The Website Service is no longer in use due a subsequent change in law;
- You are asking the refund on account of goodwill;
- We could not timely deliver the Website Service on account of delays in external processes; and
- We could not deliver the Website Service on account of denial of external approvals.
- If we decide to issue a refund, this generally will be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. If the Website Service was purchased using a particular payment method, you will be refunded using the same method in reverse. Any payment made to you will be made in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED), unless otherwise decided by us. Only our service fees shall be refunded. Taxes and administrations fees shall not be refunded.
13. Forums and Posting Content on the Website
- The Website may include chat rooms, bulletin boards, discussion groups and other public areas in addition to the rating area that allow you to interact with other Users, the third party service providers (“Forums”) and to post/ transmit/ upload (“Post”) your content to the Website (“User-Generated Content”).
- Where we do provide a Forum, we will provide clear information to you about the nature of the service being offered and we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to cease providing it without notice and liability to you.
- Forums may also contain User-Generated Content from us, the businesses or special guests selected by us. The opinions of the information publishers and special guests are their own and are not necessarily endorsed by us. You must not consider them to be professional advisers and must not rely on any comments they make.
- You must be registered as a User (unless otherwise stated) in order to become an information publisher and Post your User-Generated Content, the content of which is your sole responsibility.
- By Posting User-Generated Content you warrant that:
- you are 21 years of age or older;
- you will comply with any additional rules posted by us on a Forum;
- you own or are the licensee of the User-Generated Content you Post and have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in the Legal Terms to us;
- We are entitled to use your User-Generated Content in accordance with the Legal Terms; in particular, that we may lawfully permit other Users to view your User-Generated Content, without any payment (including any royalty payment to you or anyone else);
- you have obtained all consents and releases from all people who are identifiable in your User-Generated Content;
- if a fact is stated, it is accurate or, if an opinion is stated, it is genuinely held;
- it is not confidential, does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other legal rights of anyone else and does not contain anything which is unlawful, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening;
- you either own its copyright or have the necessary permissions and rights to use it;
- it is not discriminatory and does not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- it does not solicit personal information from any Users under 21 years of age;
- it does not violate any applicable law;
- it does not, to the best of your knowledge, contain a virus or other harmful component or computer programming routine, software, file or code designed to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- it does not interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or any computer software or equipment;
- it does not disguise the origin of any User-Generated Content or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity or collect or store other Users’ personal data;
- it does not, nor is it likely to, harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy anyone else; and
- it does not give the impression that it emanates from anyone else (including us) if that is not the case.
- You warrant that you will not:
- post, link to or otherwise publish commercial material or material that promotes any commercial activity or contains recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular service or which contains another party’s confidential information or which otherwise would have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any services; or
- post or otherwise publish any User-Generated Content that is unrelated to a Forum or the Forum’s topic.
- By Posting your User-Generated Content you hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, exclusive licence to us to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and publish it on the Website and to sub-licence any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as we may in our sole discretion determine (which can be terminated by your removal of your User-Generated Content from the Website and your email to us at our ‘Contact Us’ page firstname.lastname@example.org giving full details of your User-Generated Content that you wish to be removed, and we will endeavour to remove it from a Website within 28 days). You waive all moral rights you may have in it and you warrant that you have obtained a waiver of all others’ applicable moral rights.
- By submitting your User-Generated Content to the Website, you indemnify us from all claims, costs, liabilities and expenses (including legal expenses) suffered by us because any of your Post under User-Generated Content is in breach of Legal Terms.
- You agree that we may disclose your identity to any third party who claims that User-Generated Content you have Posted to Website violates its intellectual property rights or any other legal right.
- You acknowledge that:
- Forums contain User-Generated Content submitted by Users over whom we have no control;
- It is not possible for us to fully and effectively moderate, oversee or monitor the Forums, in particular, to monitor whether any User-Generated Content infringes the copyright or any other legal right of a third party;
- We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Forum and cannot therefore guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any particular User-Generated Content;
- We do not endorse any User-Generated Content which is not reflective of our views;
- Some Users may breach the Legal Terms and Post User-Generated Content that is misleading, untrue or offensive;
- You accept all risk associated with your use of the Forums and do not rely on User-Generated Content in making (or refraining from making) any decision; and
- We are not liable to you in respect of any User-Generated Content you view on the Website.
- We do not control or monitor all User-Generated Content posted to Forums by Users but we reserve the right to do this (whether by human moderation or technical methods) or to delete, move or edit any of your User-Generated Content without notice to you.
- We may contact you via email or otherwise with regard to the use of the Forums.
14. Data Protection
15. Reporting Offensive or Illegal Content
- While we do not control all the User-Generated Content posted to Forums by Users, we do not wish to see harmful, offensive, or illegal content on our Website. If you have any concerns about any Content or User-Generated Content that appears on Website or you believe that such Content or User-Generated Content is harmful, offensive or infringes your rights (such as your intellectual property rights), please contact us via email at “email@example.com” with the following information in sufficient detail:
- the location of the harmful/infringing/offensive content;
- a brief description of why you consider the content to be harmful, offensive or infringing and a statement confirming that you have a reasonable and honest belief that use of the content is not authorised;
- a brief description of, and information related to, the copyright work which you believe is infringed (if applicable); and
- your contact details.
- We will remove any of Our Content and User-Generated Content if we reasonably believe it to be in breach of Legal Terms without prior notice to you.
16. Suspension or Termination of Registration / Access to Forums
- In case of violation of applicable laws or the Legal Terms by you, we will determine in our sole discretion whether there has been a breach of the Legal Terms through your use of Website and may take such action as we deem appropriate, including but not limited to, terminating any agreement with immediate effect. In such a case, you must take all necessary actions to replace any position being vacant in any Company as a consequence of any such termination and it is explicitly agreed that we cannot be held liable for any damage following such an immediate termination.
- Failure to comply with Legal Terms or use the Website in good faith (which shall be solely determined by us) by you may result in us taking any or all of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website (including its Forums);
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any of your User-Generated Content Posted to the Website;
- issuing a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs);
- any further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably believe to be necessary; or
- any other action we reasonably consider to be appropriate.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to any of our rights or liabilities either arising prior to termination or arising in respect of any act or omission occurring prior to termination. The right to immediate termination for good cause remains unaffected.
17. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- You must not:
- Misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to Website, the server on which Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website; or
- attack Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- use any software, program, algorithm, device or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website;
- reverse look up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other Client.
- Any breach of this clause immediately ends your right to access the Website and is a criminal offence which we will report to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with them by disclosing your identity.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your access to the Website or to your downloading of any material that is Posted on it, or on the Website linked to them.
18. Third Party Website
- We make no representations of warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the Website.
- The Website may contain links to other websites provided by independent third parties (“Third-Party Websites”), either directly or through frames. Where possible, we will make clear such links are being made, although Third-Party Website may be co-branded with us and so include its trademarks. We are not responsible for the availability or content of Third-Party Website and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third-Party Websites. In particular, if you use links from the Website to an authorized connected Website which is not operated by us, to download software or any other material, file, image or data from the Third-Party Websites, you acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility or liability in connection with it.
- We make no representations of warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third-party software that may be used in connection with the Website.
19. Advertising and Sponsorship
- Part of Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on it complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in their advertising material.
20. Right to Refuse Services
- We reserve our right to refuse any and/or all our services to any User without giving any reason or explanation thereto, and cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for such refusal.
21. Third Party Copyright
- Some of the content used on the Website (such as, but not limited to, images and/or audio-visual material) may be the copyrighted works of third-party service providers, who reserve all their rights in such content. These third parties shall be entitled to the benefit of the Legal Terms in respect of their content as if they were “we” and shall be bound accordingly.
22. News by E-Mail
- We may give you the option to subscribe to any e-mail news service so that your use of any information received in this manner will be subject to the Legal Terms.
24. Communication and Instructions
- Parties may send each other instructions, notices, documents, or any other communication either by courier or e-mail. You agree to inform us immediately upon changing your address and e-mail address or telephone number.
- THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE IS DISTRIBUTED TO YOU WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE AND ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT.
- INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE AND ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS DO NOT GIVE OR MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RESPECT OF SUCH INFORMATION WHETHER IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS CONTENT IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU.
- YOU WILL USE THE SERVICES OFFERED BY US ON THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES.
- WE AND ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS:
- MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITION, WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR UNDERTAKING AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR TIMELINESS OF ITS CONTENT AND THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, SERVICES OR THE ERROR-FREE USE OF THE WEBSITE. OUR CONTENT AND THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, SERVICES OUTLINED IN THE WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON SUCH CONTENT SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK; AND
- DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR THAT IT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT ACCESS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT THERE WILL BE NO DELAYS, FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, THAT NO VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES WILL BE TRANSMITTED OR THAT NO DAMAGE WILL OCCUR TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACK UP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT AND FOR UNDERTAKING REASONABLE AND APPROPRIATE PRECAUTIONS TO SCAN FOR COMPUTER VIRUSES, OTHER CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
26. Limitation of Liability
- Our Content and any User-Generated Content is for your general information and use only and is not intended to address your particular requirements. While we aim to update the Website regularly, any of Our Content or User-Generated Content may be out of date and we assume no responsibility for not updating it. In particular, Our Content and any User-Generated Content do not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement to you by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or not making) any particular decision.
- We have no liability to you because of:
- any reliance you placed on Our Content or User-Generated Content; and
- any arrangement made between you and any third party named on Website, which was made at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Because of the number of sources from which we obtain Our Content and User-Generated Content and the nature of electronic distribution via the internet, we do not give any warranties in respect of the Website or the Website Services. In particular, the Website Services are provided on an “as is” basis. We disclaim all warranties, conditions or duties of every nature whatsoever (except any duties of good faith), including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchant ability, of fitness for a particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy or timeliness. In addition, we do not warrant that the Website Services are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages, including loss of business, income or revenue, lost profits or contracts, loss of data, privacy or goodwill, failure to meet any duty including but not limited to any duty of good faith or any indirect, special, or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the Website Services or any breach of Legal Terms by us, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Damage or loss resulting from the use of postal services, telegraph, telex, facsimile, telephone, other means of communications or means of transportation, especially loss resulting from delay, misunderstanding, mutilation, abuse by third parties or duplication of copies, shall be borne by you, unless we have acted with gross negligence.
- We cannot be held responsible either in the event of a breakdown of any of the communication means necessary for the performance of our Website Services under Legal Terms or for any mail or calls received for the purposes of our Website Services under Legal Terms.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this part, our liabilities will not be limited to any that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our Affiliated Company, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and copyright owners from and against any and all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any such party in connection with any claim arising from your use of or connection to the Website, or from any breach by you of the Legal Terms.
27. Name of the Company
- While our Website enables you to propose two (2) names for your company, it may not be always possible for us to get the company named as per your preference(s). The request for the proposed company name(s) will be subject to verification with the National Economic Register of the UAE and approvals from the concerned registry.
28. Disclosures for Entities
- It is your sole responsibility to disclose the necessary information of your entity to the government bodies, as per the laws of the UAE.
- We will not unilaterally disclose information on behalf of your entity. We will make necessary disclosures only if we are authorised by you to disclose the information. We will file the disclosures only after receiving specific directions in writing from you, and after payment of the prescribed fees by you.
- We will not be liable in case a penalty is imposed upon you due to your failure to timely disclose necessary information, or, due to your failure to timely pay the necessary fees.
29. Client Due Diligence
- The laws mandate us to conduct a preliminary due diligence on our clients to the extent that the information provided to us is true and correct.
- You declare that the information provided to us is true and correct to your knowledge, and that the documents submitted to us are true copies of the originals.
- You undertake to undergo ID verification, face verification and document verification before applying for a Website Service.
- We may ask you to provide additional documents and undergo additional verification checks for background verification.
- We will not be liable to you or on your behalf, in case of falsification of information / documents.
30. Enhanced Due Diligence
- We may be required to do an enhanced due diligence on you to the extent but not limited to checking your source of funds, business relations, negative media etc.
- You undertake to provide the necessary documents and information that we may ask for enhanced due diligence. You undertake to sign necessary forms and documents forming part of enhanced due diligence.
- If asked, you undertake to declare your status as a politically exposed person in any country.
- If asked, you undertake to give reasonable explanations to any questions arising from the enhanced due diligence.
- We reserve the right to not to serve you with our Website Services based on the outcome of the enhanced due diligence.
31. Onboarding of a Client
- InZone will begin the process for onboarding a client only after receiving the complete payment for a Service. A client will be successfully onboarded upon:
- Providing all the necessary documents asked by InZone, and
- Subject to the result of the client due diligence and (where applicable) enhanced due diligence.
- The sole discretion to onboard a client vest with InZone.
- In the event a client is not onboarded after payment of fees for a Service, then InZone shall not be liable to refund the entire fees for a Service. InZone shall only be liable to refund the ‘government fees’ payable for a Service to the concerned government authority. In case the payment charged by InZone from a client for a Service only includes the government fees and such a client in not onboarded, then InZone shall only be liable to refund up to seventy percent (70%) of the government fees charged by InZone.
32. Bank Account Assistance
- InZone shall only assist in the application process for opening a bank account. InZone does not guarantee the successful opening of a bank account. The sole discretion to open a bank account vests with the respective banks and depends on the profile of the applicant, nature of applicant’s business activity etc., among other factors, which are subjective to each bank and may change from time-to-time.
- The service fees charged by InZone is solely for the assistance in filing the application for opening of a bank account. InZone shall not be liable to refund any part of the service fees in the event a bank rejects or fails to process the application for bank account opening, for any reason whatsoever.
33. Dual Citizenship Services
- We will assist you to identify a suitable citizenship program, however, you will finally choose a citizenship program. We do not guarantee that your citizenship application will be accepted based on the citizenship program suggested by us.
- We will prepare your citizenship application as per the rules and regulations of the concerned country, and strictly based on the documents provided by you. We will not be liable for any delays caused due to deficiencies in your documents.
- The outcome of the citizenship application depends on the citizenship department of the concerned country. We do not guarantee that your citizenship application will be accepted. We will not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, if the citizenship application is denied by the citizenship department of the concerned country.
- We will not refund the service fee or the government fee, either partly or wholly, if the citizenship application is denied by the citizenship department of the concerned country.
34. Disclaimer for Website Services
- We will provide the Website Service chosen by you to the best of our abilities, however, the successful completion of a Website Service may depend on external processes and approvals. We do not take guarantee of any external processes and external approvals.
- We will not be liable to you or on your behalf, if the Website Service is disapproved or delayed by any external body.
- We will not refund the service fee or the government fee, either partly or wholly, if Website Service is disapproved or delayed by any external body.
35. Legal Advice
- Whilst we endeavour to provide true and correct information on all our Website Services, we are not providing legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed. You are responsible for ensuring that you have taken all necessary tax and legal advice with regard to the establishment and operation of the Company and for ensuring that the activities will not breach the law of any relevant jurisdiction.
- In the event you request us for any legal advice, then we will procure the legal advice from a duly licensed law firm.
36. Entire Agreement
- The Legal Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between us and you, concerning your use of the Website and Our Content. Any and all previous courses of dealing, written or oral understandings, discussions, representations, correspondence and communications between us and you relating to the matters covered by the Legal Terms are hereby superseded. You agree that you have not relied upon, and will have no remedy in respect of, any warranty, statement, representation or understanding made by us or any other party unless it is expressly set out in the Legal Terms.
- If any provision of these Legal Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unreasonable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Legal Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- If any term or condition contained herein is or may become, under any written law, or is found by any court or administrative body or competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable then such term or condition shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, being void, invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability. However, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other Legal Terms which shall remain in full force and effect. If any part of the Legal Terms is so found to be invalid or unenforceable but would cease to be invalid or unenforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the term in question shall apply with such modification as may be necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
- To execute specific services, we reserve the right to engage agents. However, we will be primarily responsible to you for the services, to the extent specified under the Legal Terms.
39. Changes to the Legal Terms
40. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
- Legal Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in Dubai.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Legal Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai.
41. Contact Us
- Any queries or comments about the Website or the Legal Terms should be directed via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: October 2021