Meydan Free Zone Company Setup
- Cheapest Dubai free zone
- Have office on mainland with FZ license
- World-class amenities at the free zone
Lowest Price Guaranteed
3 Simple Steps
Your Meydan Free Zone company formation explained in three (3) simple steps
Get in touch with us to know about Meydan Free Zone costs for business setup
Other Free Zones you may be interested in
Here are a few recommendations based on your interest
- Free zone based in Dubai
- Up to 3 shareholders
- Professional, commercial, and industrial license
- Free zone based in Sharjah
- Up to 50 shareholders
- Service, trading, light-industrial, and freelancer license
- Free zone based in Fujairah
- Up to 5 shareholders
- Commercial, freelancer, and other types of licenses
- Free zone based in Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 50 shareholders
- E-commerce, professional, media, and other types of licenses
Here is the timeline for Meydan Free Zone company formation
Day 1 – Application submission
You will sign and submit your application for Meydan Free Zone business setup.
Day 2 – Reservation of company name
We reserve your Meydan Free Zone company name.
Day 3 – Submission to Meydan Free Zone
Along with all signed documents, we will submit the filled application for Meydan Free Zone business setup.
Day 6 to 8 – Business license issued by Meydan FZ
Your Meydan Free Zone company license gets issued. We will send you a scanned copy to start your business activity. You can now start your business at the cheapest Dubai free zone.
About Meydan Free Zone
The Meydan Free Zone (“Meydan FZ”) is situated in a strategic location in the Emirate of Dubai. With its flourishing, centrally located economic community, Meydan FZ offers entrepreneurs with a multitude of opportunities to expand their business internationally, and emerges as one of the best options for Dubai free zone company formation.
Meydan FZ is determined to “create an enabling environment for success” for businesses of all scale and sizes looking to shift and grow in the commercially dynamic city of Dubai. The list of benefits that this free zone offers is one of the best amongst Dubai free zone company formation options.
The Benefits of Establishing Your Business in Meydan Free Zone
Meydan FZ offers the lowest Dubai free zone company formation cost, simple formation procedures and minimum requirements for entrepreneurs who wish to set up a company in the UAE. Due to its central location in Dubai, Meydan FZ is definitely considered to be an ideal option for Dubai free zone company formation.
The benefits of Meydan Free Zone company formation do not stop there! They also include:
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- 0% corporate or personal income tax.
- 0% import or re-export duties.
- No minimum paid up capital requirement.
- Company documents issued within a day after getting the security and government approvals.
- Office facilities open round the clock.
- Companies are privy to exclusive specials on food and beverage facilities such as the fully equipped Business Centre, and luxurious hotel accommodations at the 5-star Meydan Hotel.
- Easy bank account set up.
- More than 1500 business activities to choose from.
- Engage in businesses outside of UAE.
- Safe and regulated business environment.
- Shareholders are not required to be physically present in the UAE for Meydan Free Zone company formation.
- Various visa and non-visa packages available.
- World class vibrant community.
- Just 15 minutes from the Dubai International Airport.
Meydan Free Zone License and Companies
Meydan free zone offers a wide variety of activities including specific/general trading, investment, consultancy, service-related and professional activities which is all clubbed together under the single umbrella of a “Business License”. No wonder Meydan Free Zone is the cheapest Dubai free zone.
Meydan FZ allows a combination of up to three (3) activity groups in a single license at no additional cost, offering you the lowest Dubai company registration cost.
This free zone makes it convenient for entrepreneurs by ensuring the issuance of the business licenses in three to five (3-5) working days, thus offering you one of the fastest company registrations in a Dubai free zone.
The packages offered by Meydan FZ are the most cost-effective and economical for company registration in a Dubai free zone. Their packages offer the best Dubai company registration costs and aim to create an enabling environment for entrepreneurs. Meydan FZ offers access to a unique and vibrant business community that inspires growth through innovation and collaboration with regular networking events. Entrepreneurs can obtain the business license by paying the most affordable cost for company registration in a Dubai free zone, and register their companies from anywhere in the world.
Meydan FZ permits the incorporation of different types of companies given below:
Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC)
- Single or multiple shareholders.
- Shareholder can be natural person(s) (individual) or legal person(s) (company).
- Can be a trade and/or service-related activity.
- Liability is limited and extends only to the amount invested in the company.
- Any company set up outside of Meydan FZ can form a “Branch/Representative Office” as long as it is a legal entity of its parent company.
- Business activity must be a service-related activity (E.g: marketing, consulting).
- International branches cannot conduct trading activity unless set up as a limited liability company.
The Steps to Set up a Meydan Free Zone Company
Dubai free zone company formation with Meydan FZ is as simple as one-two-three. You can start off by placing the order on our website by selecting the package which suits you the best based on your specific requirements. InZone offers multiple packages for all license types, including commercial and professional company license, guaranteeing you the lowest Dubai company registration cost.
The process for Meydan Free Zone business setup:
Step 1: Select a package and place the order on the website.
Step 2: Submit the requisite documents for the application.
Step 3: We finalize and submit the application to Meydan FZ. Your Meydan Free Zone license will be issued in three to five (3-5) working days.
The Activity Groups Offered by Meydan Free Zone
If you are looking to start a company in a Dubai Free Zone, Meydan Free Zone is your best bet since it offers over 1500 activities under their various activity groups. Please note that the below-mentioned list is non-exhaustive.
Advertising: This activity group includes advertising, specialized design activities, photographic activities, creative arts & entertainment activities.
Education & Training: These activity groups include education from pre-primary to secondary and higher education, educational support activities, sports coaching activities, recreational sports educational activities.
Financial: This is a prominent activity group which includes financial service activities (except insurance & pension funding activities), tax consultancy, accounting, book-keeping, auditing activities, and monetary intermediation.
Holding: This is a highly sought-after activity group which comprises of activities of holding companies. Tax benefits and ease of administration makes this activity group an attraction for a host of investors.
Human Resources: This activity group includes activities in relation with HR. It encompasses employment placement agencies, temporary employment agency activities, and other human resources provisional activities.
Infrastructure: The activities in this group encompasses construction of buildings, construction of roads & railways, construction of utility projects, construction of other civil engineering projects, demolition, installation of industrial machinery and equipment and other specialized construction activities.
Legal: This activity group is suitable for legal consultancy firms as it includes a license for Legal activities.
Logistics: This includes inland water transport, other land transport, warehousing, storage, support activities for transportation, and postal and courier activities.
Management: This is a wide activity group consisting of management consultancy activities, leasing of intellectual property & similar products (except copyrighted works), other reservation service & related activities, office administrative and support activities, activities of call centres, and business support service activities.
Real Estate: This activity group includes real estate activities with own or leased property, and activities pertaining to real estate on a fee or contract basis.
The Steps to Obtain a UAE Residence Visa Through a Meydan Free Zone Company
Step 1: If you have opted for the license with visa entitlement, we shall apply for an immigration card once the business license is issued by Meydan Free Zone. The immigration card will be issued within two to three (2-3) working days after the application is made.
Step 2: We prepare the visa application and submit it to MFZ with certain documents such as the immigration card number and a copy of the passport. The UAE e-visa will be issued within three to five (3-5) working days after the application is made.
Step 3: Once the e-visa is issued, the visa holder will have to travel to the UAE to take the medical test and apply for the Emirates ID.
The documents required for the medical test and Emirates ID are as follows:
- Original passport of the visa holder.
- Copy of the e-visa issued by Meydan FZ.
- Three passport sized photos of shareholder(s) with white background (shoulders and head showing, coloured, white background, dark clothing, no jewellery, eyewear, no teeth).
- Business license of the company.
- Immigration card.
Step 4: Once the medical result is issued, the visa holder can proceed with the Emirates ID biometrics.
Step 5: The following documents must be submitted for the visa stamping and Emirates ID process:
- Original passport of the visa holder.
- Nine (9) passport sized photos of shareholder(s) with white background (shoulders and head showing, coloured, white background, dark clothing, no jewellery, eyewear, no teeth).
- Copy of e-visa issued by the free zone.
- Copy of change status confirmation (if applicable)
- Copy of stamped medical test result.
- Copy of stamped Emirates ID application.
- Copy of business license of the company.
- Copy of immigration card.
Once the original documents mentioned above have been submitted to Meydan FZ, the visa will be stamped within one to two (1 – 2) working days. Consequently, once the visa has been stamped, the Emirates ID will be issued after ten (10) days.
InZone offers the best Dubai free zone company formation costs with Meydan FZ as well as the issuance of the residence visas to shareholder(s) and employee(s).
Documents Required for Meydan Free Zone Company Formation
- Passport copy
- Passport sized photo (digital)
- Residence visa copy (if applicable)
- Emirates ID copy (if applicable)
- Notarized Certificate of Incorporation
- Notarized Certificate of Incumbency or equivalent (issued within the last 3 months)
- Notarized Memorandum of Association
- Notarized Board Resolution
These are the key features of Meydan Free Zone
|Meydan Free Zone||Meydan Free Zone is the one of the most thriving commercial free zones in the UAE.|
|Type of Company||Limited Liability Company in free zone with minimum of one (1) shareholder, Branch/Representative office.|
|100% Ownership||Meydan Free Zone guarantees 100% foreign ownership.|
|Taxes||MFZ companies are exempt from all corporate taxes in the United Arab Emirates.|
|Filing requirements||There are no filing, accounting or reporting requirements MFZ companies.|
|Manager/Person in charge||A person in charge is required to be appointed for each company.|
|Time zone||Strategic world time zone: GMT+4|
|Paid up capital requirement||MFZ companies require no minimum paid up capital.|
|Meydan Free Zone cost||Lowest for Dubai free zone company formation|
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Meydan Free Zone company formation.
In addition to InZone’s team of in-house banking consultants that provide this service, Meydan FZ also has banking partners that ensure a swift and seamless bank account opening experience once the company is set up.
Yes, you only have to pay the government fee of AED 1850 per visa quota increase in your existing Meydan Free Zone license.
Yes, you can take an office facility anywhere in the Dubai mainland area with a Meydan Free Zone license. Meydan Free Zone is the only free zone in the UAE that allows its companies to lease offices and/or warehouses outside the physical premises of the free zone.
Not at all. Without actually owning a physical office, you can realize your dream of Dubai free zone company formation with Meydan Free Zone.
Meydan FZ offers up to ten (10) visas under a single license without requiring an office space.
Besides state-of-the-art office spaces, you get access to luxurious amenities like the Meydan racecourse, golf course, restaurants, and the famous Meydan Hotel. If you are looking to start a company in a Dubai free zone and are looking for the best facilities, Meydan Free Zone is your best bet.
Not at all. Companies at Meydan Free Zone can be owned completely by foreign nationals without the need for a local sponsor. Being the cheapest Dubai free zone, Meydan FZ is undoubtedly your best bet if you are looking for Dubai free zone company formation.
Meydan FZ is housed within the famous Meydan Hotel, right in the heart of Dubai.
There are three (3) business activities included in Meydan FZ’s license without any additional charges, as long as those business activities fall under the same license type. With Meydan Free Zone, you can avail the best Dubai free zone company formation cost. Get in touch with us to know the complete Meydan Free Zone cost.
Below is the complete list of documents required for Meydan Free Zone company setup.
Documents for individual shareholders and managers
Here are the documents required from the shareholder(s) and manager(s):
- Passport copy
- Latest UAE entry stamp / visit visa copy or residence visa copy and Emirates ID (for UAE residents)
- Proof of address (utility bills not older than three (3) months)
- Passport-size photos
Documents for corporate shareholders
- Trade license
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA)
- Certificate of incorporation
- Board resolution
Note: The documents required for corporate shareholders must be duly attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in the UAE as well as the UAE embassy in the country of issuance.
Two (2) types of companies can be set up at Meydan Free Zone:
Branch: A branch of an existing company in mainland Dubai or another free zone can be set up at Meydan FZ.
Limited Liability Company Free Zone (LLC-FZ): With an LLC-FZ, your personal assets would not be liable for any financial or legal problems faced by the company.
No. Now you can set up your dream business without an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from your employer.
Currently, Meydan FZ does not require its companies to be subject to annual auditing.