3 Simple Steps
Take the below 3 steps to set up your Creative City Free Zone Company
Select a desired package and fill in the online form
Our consultants will apply for formation of your company
Creative City Free Zone will incorporate your company
Get in touch with us to receive a customized quote for your company formation
Other Free Zones you may be interested in
Here are a few recommendations based on your interest
- Free zone based in Dubai
- Up to 3 shareholders
- Professional, commercial, and industrial license
- Free zone based in Sharjah
- Up to 50 shareholders
- Service, trading, light-industrial, and freelancer license
- Free zone based in Fujairah
- Up to 5 shareholders
- Commercial, freelancer, and other types of licenses
- Free zone based in Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 50 shareholders
- E-commerce, professional, media, and other types of licenses
Below are the timelines for setting up a free zone company in Creative City, Fujairah.
Step 1 – Place the order on our website by filling in a simple form
Select the desired packaged for your Creative City Free Zone company and fill in the simple form on our website.
Step 2 – Preparation of the final application for company incorporation
You will submit your documents to us. We will prepare and submit your application with the Creative City Free Zone.
Step 3 – Issuance of company documents
Creative City Free Zone will issue trade license, certificate of incorporation and share certificate of your company.
About Creative City Free Zone, Fujairah
Creative City Free Zone, Fujairah (Creative City Free Zone) is a free zone that allows company set up in the emirate of Fujairah, United Arab Emirate. Creative City was launched in the year 2007 and since then the free zone has built an outstanding reputation for itself. Creative City Free Zone mainly allows formation of companies with professional activities such as advertising, broadcasting, publishing, business and administration, account and finance etc. Creative City Free Zone does not grant license for general trading and industrial activities.
Creative City Free Zone is known for its quick company set up process. Some of the benefits of forming a company with the Creative City Free Zone are:
- One of the fastest company set up process of two to three (2 – 3) working days.
- 100 % foreign ownership is allowed.
- Zero (0) capital requirement for company formation.
- Full repatriation of capital and profits.
- Post incorporation support services.
- Zero (0) financial compliance and auditing requirements.
- Creative City Free Zone offers company formation packages that easily adapt to the requirement of every company.
- Bank account services for your company. Companies formed with Creative City Free Zone can set up bank accounts anywhere in the UAE.
- Creative City Free Zone companies are offered tax incentives such as zero (0) corporate or personal tax.
- Structured fees for company formation, renewals, and visa applications. There is no hidden cost to shock and surprise you.
- Leasing an office is not mandatory.
- Customizable office set up options are available.
- No restrictions on currency.
Types of Creative City Free Zone Licenses and Companies
Creative City Free Zone offers multiple licenses for its companies. The main difference between the various license types is the number of visa allocations and requirement of office space. The different license types and respective visa allocations and office space are tabulated below:
|Sr. no.||License name||Visa allocations||Office type|
|1.||Commercial license: FZ LLC (for up to 50 individual shareholder)||No visa allocations.||Company with less than 15 visas can opt for flexi desks. Company with more than 15 visas can opt for a dedicated office space.|
|2.||Commercial license: FZE (for a single owner)||No visa allocations||Company can opt for a flexi desk.|
|3.||Commercial: C + 1 (for a single owner)||1||Flexi desk|
|4.||Freelancer company||2||Flexi desk|
|5.||Baby Business||6||Flexi desk|
|6.||Company / Organisation||12||Dedicated office space|
A host of business activities can be performed under the above license types. The description of the permitted business activities is given below:
- Audio and visual business: This includes audio and visual production, broadcasting management, television production, audio production and radio management.
- Broadcasting business: This includes television broadcasting, radio broadcasting and web streaming.
- Media and marketing business: This includes advertising agency, advertising, public relations agency, direct marketing, outdoor advertising, media representation, speciality communications and public relations, intellectual property services, international copyright collection agency, marketing research services, online marketing services, media services, marketing services, public relations services and e-commerce.
- Publishing business: This includes newspapers, magazines, educational / consumer books, promotional content, online and electronic content, e-books, directories and guides.
- Event management business: This includes sports management, conferences, organising and management, event production, event ticketing, exhibition organising and management, festival organising and management, live theatrical shows management and promotion, performing arts management and choreography.
- Media support services: Media production, media support services, media content production, media monitoring, graphic design, media archiving and distribution, photography, photography services, press services, printing services and media equipment rentals.
- Consultancy: This includes marketing consultancy, market research consultancy, concept and design consultancy, media and marketing consultancy, media consultancy, lifestyle consultancy, accounting and auditing consultancy, architecture consultancy, technical consultancy, education consultancy, legal consultancy, business consultancy, travel and tourism consultancy, project management consultancy, human resources consultancy, engineering consultancy, human resources consultancy, engineering consultancy, management consultancy, beauty consultancy, fashion design consultancy, hospitality management consultancy, investment consultancy, membership consultancy and logistics consultancy.
- New Media Services: Animation, animation photography, digital design, digital media management, digital media services, interactive services, multimedia management, digital media services, interactive services, multimedia development, system development management, software development management, web design, web hosting and technical services.
- Business information: This includes news agency, information services, helpdesk services, research services, risk management, strategy advisory services, translation services and strategy planning consultancy.
- Production: This includes art production and distribution, art services, film production and distribution, film production, post-production, program management, programmed management, video design services, video production and videography.
- Music and Entertainment: This includes music production and recordings, music distribution, music promotion and management, music publishing, music label rights management, theme parks management, and music training.
- Information Technology (IT): This includes IT consultancy, IT services, AUTOCAD, e-commerce, network management services, IT security management, IT solutions, virtualization, IT strategy services, import / export (It related), and media technology.
- Design: This includes interior design consultancy or services, architecture services, commercial interior design, space planning design, concept design consultancy, and design services.
- Education: This includes education training, business training, online education, education services, performing arts training, and training consultancy services.
Office Space for a Creative City Free Zone Company
Office space is not mandatory for all companies set up with the Creative City Free Zone. Requirement of the office space normally depends on the number of visa allocations. Sometimes certain license types may also require specific kind of office space. There are two (2) office space options available for the companies that require an office space or wish to work at the Creative City Free Zone. Companies can choose from the below choices:
Under this option a desk space is made available for company owners, who wish to operate from the Creative City Free Zone. A dedicated desk space is not reserved for a company. Flexi desks are allocated depending on the availability of the day. Flexi desks come in built with online support, internet access, signboard, PO box. One also gets access to conference room and PRO services by subscribing to a flexi desk. The option for flexi desk is available for companies that wish to apply for up to fifteen (15) visas allocations.
Actual Office Space
This is an unfurnished commercial space that can accommodate a staff of multiple people. These office spaces are also located at Creative City at Fujairah. The area of these office spaces ranges from 900 square feet to 1,300 square feet. The rent of the office is additionally payable, and currently the rent is around AED 44,000 to AED 57,000 yearly. The rent can be payable in up to four (4) instalments. This option is suitable for companies that wish to apply for more than fifteen (15) visas allocations.
What Creative City Free Zone is Doing to Stay Ahead?
Creative City Free Zone was established in the year 2007. Since then, the Creative City Free Zone has risen the ranks solely because it has a mindset of benefiting companies by understanding their dynamic needs. Below, we have identified and discussed a few ways in which the workings of Creative City Free Zone at Fujairah benefit its companies:
No bar on ownership
When the idea of opening a company props in people’s mind, they begin to do their initial web research. Some people (mostly non-UAE nationals) are disappointed to see that they have to collaborate with a UAE national to form their company. This is because they do not know many friends who are UAE nationals and enthusiastic about opening a company. This is also because they do not have any UAE national at all in their friend circles. Potential business owners are more disappointed when they read that they cannot have majority ownership of their UAE company, as they can only hold up to 49 % stake.
While all of that may be partially true, the solution lies in forming a free zone company at Fujairah with Creative City Free Zone. This free zone does not have any restrictions on ownership of a company. Foreigners can retain full ownership of a Creative City Free Zone Company, as they can own 100 % shares.
Keep all your profits!
As a person who is setting up business in a foreign land, one is always concerned about infusion of capital and extraction of profits. One worries that the infused capital can get stuck and frozen in a foreign bank situated on an unknown land. Business owners are also concerned about tax compliances and how much money in form of profits will they actually see on the table.
These worries are evaporated when you form a company with the Creative City Free Zone. This is because the Creative City Free Zone is situated in the UAE, which is a tax-free country. There is zero (0) personal and corporate tax. Also, UAE follows the policy of 100 % repatriation of capital and profits. This means that you get to keep all the profits that your Creative City Free Zone makes.
Another way the Creative City Free Zone helps the growth of companies is by facilitating the ease of doing business. As a part of its ease of doing business policy, Creative City Free Zone believes in not keeping matters pending at its own hands. The professionals working at the free zone cater to companies at lightning speed and are quick in their response. Creative City Free Zone registers companies in two to three (2 – 3) days’ time. Even the post company incorporation services are quick and easy.
Another facet of the ease of doing business at Creative City Free Zone is minimal paperwork. You will never be buried in unnecessary paperwork. The free zone has an online portal for servicing the various requests of the companies. Even the physical forms are minimal and strictly restricted to what is necessary. The lesser paperwork significantly decreases the time for processing of requests. This is mainly why Creative City Free Zone is quick on its feet.
Sometimes people who are jack of all traits are master of none. In our experience, this is squarely applicable to free zones in the UAE also. Free zones have the options of allowing companies to carry out innumerable business activities, without having the experience of facilitating such busines activities. To benefit its companies, Creative City Free Zone has chosen a route that is less travelled by. It wants to be the master of a few traits. Due to this, the free zone focuses on running a few business activities under specific licenses. Creative City Free Zone has made media and creative businesses its focal point, making it one of the most sought-after free zone in this space.
No mandatory office space
Purchasing, leasing or renting a commercial office space is an added cost, especially when companies do not need it. A lot of company incorporation in the UAE requires business owners to lease an office space. This could either be a shared desk, shared office or a dedicated space. Creative City Free Zone has attempted to ease this problem to cut the costs of its companies. The free zone does not mandatorily require an office space for some licenses and for up to fifteen (15) visa allocations. Even for licenses that require an office space and for more than fifteen (15) visa allocations, the free zone gives flexible and affordable options for office space. Depending on the need, Creative City Free Zone offers flexi desks and dedicated spaces.
If you feel confident that the Creative City Free Zone is the right company formation platform for your next business, then do contact us. You can also leave an inquiry on our website. Our consultants hold the relevant experience in company incorporations with the Creative City Free Zone. InZone gives quick and easy company formation solutions.
Documents Required for a Creative City Free Zone Company
The below listed documents are required to incorporate a company with individual shareholders:
- Coloured passports copy of all the shareholders.
- Emirates ID in case the shareholder is a UAE resident.
- Family book (for UAE nationals)
- Brief description of business activity.
The below listed documents are required to incorporate a company with corporate shareholders:
- Certificate of incorporation of parent company (for corporate shareholder).
- License of parent company (for corporate shareholder).
- Memorandum of association of parent company (for corporate shareholder).
- Share certificate of parent company (for corporate shareholder).
- Coloured passports copy of owners of parent company (for corporate shareholder).
- Certificate of good standing of parent company (for corporate shareholder).
- Board resolution (for corporate shareholder).
- No objection certificate from the licensing authority of the parent company (for corporate shareholder).
Below are main reasons for forming a Creative City Free Zone company
|Time Efficient||Company is incorporated within 2 - 3 working days|
|Defined Procedures||The free zone has streamlined procedures to ease the incorporation process|
|Tax Free||Enjoy the benefits of zero (0) personal and corporate tax|
|Repatriation of Funds||Your capital and profits are your own, as they can be repatriated without any deductions|
|Ownership||Non-UAE nationals can fully own a Creative City Free Zone company|
|Time Zone||Convenient world time zone GMT +04:00|
|Paid Up Capital Requirement||No minimum requirement for paid up capital|
|Time zone||Convenient world time zone: GMT+4|
|Paid up capital requirement||There is no paid up capital requirement|
|No Office Space Requirement||All companies do not have to mandatorily lease office space|
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to some of the most common questions related to Creative City, Fujairah.
Fujairah Creative City has one of the most reasonable company formation packages. Please scroll up to see the packages.
You do not necessarily need to be in the UAE to set up your company. You will be required to have visited the UAE at least once for the Creative City company formation packages with residence visa. If you wish to only obtain a trade license for your company, you can still form the company even if you have not visited the UAE at all.
Once your Fujairah Creative City company has been established, we will introduce you with the banks that we work closely with. These banks include:
- Noor Bank
- Emirates Islamic Bank
- Emirates NBD
There are certain nationalities that Fujairah Creative City would require visa pre-approval before proceeding with the company formation. Once this pre-approval is obtained, the chances of any visa rejection are reduced significantly.
No, you do not need a local sponsor to set up a company in Fujairah Creative City. One of the many benefits in setting up a company in Fujairah Creative City is having 100% ownership of the company.
The timeframe in setting up a company in Fujairah Creative City is 2-3 working days after you have signed and submitted the application forms and the required documents. Any further process for the visa issuance is outlined in our Timelines section above.
Fujairah Creative City offers numerous activities relating to media, broadcasting, public relations, consultancy and advertising. There are a variety of sub-sectors of these activities which you can choose from when finalizing the activity for your company set up.
You do not necessarily need an office space for you to set up a company in Fujairah Creative City. This is one of the main advantages of setting up a company in Fujairah Creative City. A flexi desk option is available in packages with visas.