Hamriyah Free Zone Company Setup
- On-site labour accommodation
- Affordable lease rates
- Warehouses and industrial plots available
Lowest Price Guaranteed
3 Simple Steps
Start your Hamriyah Free Zone Company in 3 Simple Steps
Select preferred package and activity
We register your company
You receive your license
Get in touch with us to receive a customized quote for your company formation
Other Free Zones you may be interested in
Here are a few recommendations based on your interest
- Free zone based in Dubai
- Up to 3 shareholders
- Professional, commercial, and industrial license
- Free zone based in Sharjah
- Up to 50 shareholders
- Service, trading, light-industrial, and freelancer license
- Free zone based in Fujairah
- Up to 5 shareholders
- Commercial, freelancer, and other types of licenses
- Free zone based in Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 50 shareholders
- E-commerce, professional, media, and other types of licenses
Here are the timelines for establishing a free zone company in Hamriyah Free Zone, UAE.
Step 1 – You choose your desired package
You select a suitable package based on your company activity.
Step 2 – We prepare your company documents
We prepare and the shareholders sign Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association and all other company documents.
Step 3 – You receive your company licence
You receive your company license to start business instantly.
About Hamriyah Free Zone Authority
What is Hamriyah Free Zone?
Hamriyah Free Zone has over 6,500 businesses from across 163 countries and is the second largest industrial free zone in the United Arab Emirates. It is centrally located on the global map with an effective connectivity to all other Emirates through highways and roads and convenient access to Oman, Bahrain, and other international borders ensuring ease of trade and commerce. Hamriyah Free Zone is spread over a massive 26 million square meters with access to ports on the coast of Arabian Sea as well as the Arabian Gulf and a remarkable shipping network across the globe. The facilities available at Hamriyah are second to none as far as set-ups of warehouses, factories and executive office suits (among others) are concerned. Some key business services like banking and auditing firms, currency exchanges, conference rooms, staff accommodation etc. also find home at the Hamriyah Free Zone owing to its strong land, air and sea connectivity.
Giving access to a fourteen (14) meter deep port and seven (7) meter deep inner harbour, Hamriyah Free Zone also provides on-site custom facilities making it the most coveted option for setting up of trading companies and factories in the United Arab Emirates. It also hosts the highest number of steel fabricators and is the primary hub for oil and gas companies in the Unites Arab Emirates.
What are the benefits of a Hamriyah Free Zone Company?
A Hamriyah Free Zone Company has the following benefits:
- Complete foreign ownership is permissible.
- There is good connectivity through land, air and sea form the free zone premises.
- There are no corporate, income, import or export taxes levied.
- There are on-site labour accommodation available according to company activity.
- There are on-site custom facilities available for ease and convenience.
- The lease may be provided for long terms and can be renewed easily.
- Tailor-made office accommodation, warehouses and factory units are available.
- Complete security is provided at all times within the free zone premises.
What are the major industries covered under the Hamriyah Free Zone?
Some of the major industries covered under the ambit of Hamriyah Free Zone are:
- Building materials
- Heavy Industry
- Logistics and Transportation
- Oil and Gas
- Perfumes and Cosmetics
What are the main activities permissible under the Hamriyah Free Zone?
Available business activities under HBC Package One:
- Insurance Consultancies
- Computer Systems Consultancies
- Network Consultancies
- Waste Management and Recycling Consultancies
- Project Development Consultant
- Cost Control and Risk Management Consultancies
- Sourcing and Procurement Consultancies
- Fire Safety Consultancies
- Noise Control, Vibration and Acoustics Consultancies
- Green Building Consultancy
- Radiation Consultancies
- Fashion Designing
- Information Helpline Directory
- Music Consultant
- Sport Research and Consultancies
- Oil and Natural Gas Exploration Consultancy
- Science and Technology Consultancy
- Information Technology Consultancy
- Business Consultancy
- Marketing Consultancy
- Management Consultancy
- Design Consultancy (excluding engineering consultancy)
Available business activities under HBC Package Two and Executive Office Package One:
- HR Consultancy
- Event Management Consultancy
- Sports Consultancy
- Health and Fitness Consultancy
- Tourism Consultancy
- Tax Consultancy
- Oil and Natural Gas Exploration Consultancy
Note: previous activities from Package One are included in HBC Package Two and Executive Office Package One.
Available business activities under Executive Office Package Two:
- Project Management (Overseas)*
- Turnkey Project (Overseas)*
- Commercial Brokers
- Representative Office
- Regional Liaison Office
- Academic Liaison office
- Pharmaceutical Representative Office
- E-Market Service Provider
- Marine and Shipping related license*
- Vessels Inspection*
- Vessels Classification Services*
- Freight Broker
- Mortgage Consultancy
- Software House
- Electronic Chips Programming
- Social Media Applications Development and Management
- Data Entry Services
- Environmental Consultants and Studies
- Renewable Energy Consultancy
- Patent and Industrial Property Agents
- Quality and Standardization Certificates Issuing Services
- Trade Marks Registration Agent
- Intellectual Property Registration Agent
- Sports Agent
- Commercial Information Services
- Technical Installations Consultancies
- Tourism and Recreational Consultants
- Facilities Resources Planning Consultancy
- Costumer Care Centre
- Document Verification Services
- Education Support Services and Related Consultancy
- Business Council
- Businessmen Forum
- Industry Association
- Fine Arts Consultancies
- Sports Events Marketing
*starred activities cannot be included with other activities.
Note: previous activities from HBC Package Two and Executive Office Package One are included in Executive Office Package Two.
Available business activities under Executive Office Package Three:
- Investment of Own Resources
- Investment in Commercial Enterprises and Management
- Investment in Industrial Enterprises and Management
- Investment in Agricultural Enterprises and Management
- Investment in Oil and Natural Gas
- Investment in Educational Enterprises and Management
Note: These activities must be undertaken individually.
Here are some of the key features of free zone companies established in Hamriyah Free Zone, UAE.
|HFZA||Companies are registered with the Hamriyah Free Zone Authority.|
|Types of licences offered||The companies are offered Commercial, Service and Industrial licenses among others.|
|Number of visas||The shareholders may choose from a wide range of packages offering visas based on company activity.|
|Accommodation||There is on-site labour accommodation available according to business activity.|
|Law||Emiri Decree No. 6 of 1995.|
|Ownership||100% foreign ownership may be allowed.|
|Paid-up capital||No paid-up capital requirement.|
|Taxes||No corporate, income, import or export taxes is levied.|
|Customs||There are on-site custom facilities available depending on trade/company activity.|
|Harbour||There is access to a 14-metre deep port and 7-metre deep inner harbour.|